Im loving anything coconut these days! So mini chia puddings are my go to for a healthy dessert, day time snack or breakfast!
You will need;
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 5 tbls organic chia seeds
- 1 tbls agave
- 1 ts organic vanilla extract
- 1 mango ( or your chosen topping)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Leave for 5 mins and then mix again and seperate into 3-4 mini bowls or 1 big one if you choose!
- You can either add in your mango now to set within your pudding or once it has set you can add fresh on-top.
- I put in the fridge overnight or you can make in the morning and enjoy at dinner time
Note: I use 1 mango for 3-4 mini bowls and I also add in coconut flakes on top, however you can add any toppings you like! Some of my favourites are;
- Dried blueberries and apricots
- Dates and coconut
- Mixed berries
A note on why Chia is amazing for you!
Chia seeds are a superfood! They are high in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, protein, dietary fibre and Omega 3 ALA. The 9 things that Chia can help you with is:
- Skin and aging
- Digestive health
- Heart health
- Dental health
- Boosts energy and metabolism
- Helps fight diabetes
- Helps build muscle and lose weight
- Helps build stronger bones
- Helps fight breast and cervical cancer
Just 9 reasons to enjoy this yummy desert even more!